The lightest rods iRod has ever created – the iRod Air Series Casting Rods feature an advanced blank construction, which allows them to be incredibly lightweight while maintaining excellent power and durability. Called WXW (Wide X-Wrapping), the blanks feature a structural wrapping system arrayed in cross strips of high modulus carbon cloth band, which reinforces the blanks and makes them more than two-times stronger than normal carbon blanks, and much more responsive. Also equipped with premium Fuji Semi-Micro Guides with Alconite inserts for reduced weight and increased casting distance, Fuji reel seats balance out each rod, and combined with EVA grips deliver all-day comfort. Extra lightweight and super powerful, the iRod Air Series Casting Rods deliver tournament caliber performance that won't let you down.
- IRA692C: A great rod for the angler who likes to finesse fish with a casting rod. It has a fast to moderate action and is perfect for dropshotting, senkos and jerkbaits. The overall weight of this rod is 3oz.
- IRA693C: Another great rod for a lot of applications. Similar to the IRA692 but has a bit more tip and faster action. Great rod for dropshotting, Texas rigs, topwaters, senkos, etc.
- IRA702C: A slightly longer version of the IRA692C which helps with casting distance and control. Best used for dropshotting, senkos, light Texas rigs, etc.
- IRA703C: A very popular model in a very light weight package. It has one of the smoothest transitions from the tip to back bone and makes setting a hook even more fun than normal. Great rod for everything. T-rigs, flukes, jigs, topwater and even traps in the grass.
- IRA704C: Don't let its light weight fool you. This rod is a power house. A perfect rod for for 1/2-1 oz jigs, pitchin' or any other heavy application.
- IRA754C: Influenced by the Genesis II Magic stick, this is a high end, super light weight rod. It's a bit faster than its Genesis counter part with a slightly longer handle for leverage. This rod can do it all. Great for pitchin', c-rigs, jigs, topwater, large chatterbaits and so much more.
- IRA775C: California Pro Bub Tosh wanted a light, ultra balanced flippin' rod to match up with his punch stick. Its fast action, followed up with a huge backbone and smooth transition, nailed all the points he was looking for. This rod will pull them out of any cover.
- IRA7104PRG: The only way to improve the popular Genesis Punch rod was to make it in the Air Series. Designed to Punch baits as light as 1/4 oz and all the way up to 2 oz. Constructed with 40 Ton graphite, WXW wrap, and Revolving guide system, it will float in your hand and will greatly reduce wrist fatigue.
- IRA7104SB: Designed by Paul Bailey after his popular Bailey swim in the Genesis series. Weighing only 6.4 oz, you will be able to throw large swimbaits all day with out feeling it.