Get an edge on the water at an exceptional
value. The collection of Bass X rods from St.
Croix brings legendary performance to
passionate bass anglers. Handcrafted using
St. Croix's most durable material SCII, yet
sensitive to provide you the upper hand on
the water. Bass X is versatile with rods
specialized to fish a finesse dropshot to a
swimbait. Bass X is reimagined with features
including a carbon fiber reel seat inserts on
select models, a hybrid guide platform, and
technique specific handle configurations with
a new spinning handle allowing for multiple
hand positions to better fish several
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII
carbon fiber that is both stronger in
flexural strength and lighter than its
- Built with proprietary Fortified Resin
System (FRS) technology.
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide®
Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames and
SeaGuide® Atlas Performance stainless (SS304)
guides with Sea Guide® black PVD coated tip
- SeaGuide® XCMS reel seat with black hood
on non-swimbait casting models.
- SeaGuide® TCS reel seat with black hood
on casting swimbait specific models.
- SeaGuide® NPS reel seat with black hood
on spinning models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork handle on
spinning and non-swimbait casting models.
- Full-grip premium grade EVA handle on
swimbait casting models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork foregrip on
- Model specific SeaGuide® NHOOK, THOOK, or
Kigan Custom hook keepers.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat with slow cure
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in