The Picasso Shakey Vibe is a design collaboration with professional Lake Guntersville guide Lonnie Cochran. The Shakey Vibe offers the unique combination of a traditional shakey head with the added advantage of fish attracting vibration. The translucent blade is constructed from super lightweight circuit board material that starts moving immediately and is virtually invisible to the fish. Equipped with an easy-to-rig coil bait keeper, premium 5/0 Gamakatsu hook on 3/16, 1/4, 3/8 oz, and Mag 8/0 Gamakatsu hook on 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 oz sizes. Proudly made in USA.
3 per pack
Lonnie's Shakey Vibe Fishing Tips:
- You can work the ShakyVibe just like a traditional shakey head but with a 6 to 12-inch lift of the rod to get a fish attracting vibration.
- You can also work the Shakey Vibe toward you with short 6 to 12-inch lifts of the rod repeatedly and draw strikes that way as well.
- You can drag the Shakey Vibe with no vibration and then with the lift of the rod get the vibration that you need to get the fish's attention for a strike.
- You can repeatedly lift the rod 6 to 12 inches and get short hops on the bottom with vibration and also add in 3 to 4-foot lifts to acquire strikes as well.
- You don't have to stroke the rod fast just a gentle lift will get the blade vibrating with ease to get the fish attracting vibration.
- Works great rigging with soft plastic worms, craws, swim baits, and jerk baits.
- For the ultimate fish attraction use a permanent marker to customize the color of the circuit board blade based on water clarity and time of year.