Adding to the very popular Tatula Series of bass rods, the TATULA SWIMBAIT ROD. The Tatula collection is the most complete professional collection of bass rods on the market. Fishing swimbaits has become an integral part of modern-day bass fishing. It's a big bait-big fish tactic. This rod is specifically designed for the job.
- Braiding X: Daiwa’s latest carbon technology, Braiding X is a low resin, high strength, reduced weight, high density, carbon weave that creates a blank that has maximum density, yet is super light, sensitive, and highly responsive.
- Fuji Fazlite Ring: A new guide material designed to meet the performance demands of Fuji's premier K-Series guides, Fazlite has excellent hardness, thermal conductivity and bend strength. Fazlite guides have a beautiful deep blue color, are braid-proof, rod-locker tough and smooth as silk.
- HVF Nanoplus: Through the use of nano resin control technology in the blank construction process, Nanoplus allows for increased graphite density to be achieved within a graphite rod blank.
- Split Grip: A spilt rear grip that has an exposed blank section between the reel seat and the end of the rod.
- X45: Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod.