The Team 6 Rod Series is engineered with a new age sleek/modern design that incorporates the unreal balance of weight, strength, action, & durability you'd expect in a 6th Sense Rod. The one of a kind, custom, carbon fiber handle is designed to feel everything your bait is doing. Equipped with Fuji Concept O medium-sized guides, custom painted black blank-through reel seat, custom tear drop hook keeper, and specialized 30 Ton Japanese Graphite — the Team 6 Rod Series were designed to give anglers an advantage on the water.
- Custom Handle: The Team 6 Rod Series offers a full, woven carbon fiber, custom handle designed for maximum sensitivity. The shape of this handle will fit in your hands like a glove, allow you to feel even the lightest of bites, and provide plenty of leverage for those long casts.
- Reel Seat: The two-piece Fuji reel seat, accompanied with a custom 6th Sense hood, further increases the overall sensitivity from allowing direct contact between your hand and the exposed rod blank. Designed for durability, this reel seat will keep your reel secure and tight through the toughest conditions.
- Hook-Keeper Design: The new tear drop shaped hook-keeper allows you to secure your lure while leaving the hook embedded in the soft plastic, which significantly increases the soft plastic's lifespan. Created for speed, this hook keeper will help you get your lure in the water quicker with less tangle and resistance.
- Guide Set: The Team 6 rod series is stocked with Fuji Concept O medium-sized guides. The slim ceramic ring throughout the guides provide less weight which increases sensitivity. The Concept O guides are deep-pressed to ensure the ring is more stable, preventing pop outs and decreasing maintenance.
- Limited 3-Year Rod Warranty as well as an accidental replacement warranty