Continuing the powerful tradition of the original SB-125. Bite-size SB-105.
The SB-105 was developed by Morizo Shimizu out of a desire to apply the overwhelming fish-luring talent of the original SB-125 - known as the big bass killer - to an expanded bass-fishing community. The ability to search the water surface and castability, top-of-the-class luring and casting distance capacity were all left untouched. But we went on an exhaustive quest for the right body size to attract even more bites. Rotating between the original SB-125 and the SB-105, the angler has at his disposal a strategic game plan that can adapt to a variety of circumstances.
- Type: Floating
- Depth: Surface
- Length: 4 1/8 in (105mm)
- Weight: 9/16oz (16.3g)
- Hook size: Front:#6 Center:#6 Rear:#6
- Original bill design: The inside of the bill powerfully pushes the water forward, continuously producing bubbly spit. The outside slaps the water sideways every time its neck moves. It features continuous water movement inside and out while in action.
- Fat tail design: The fat tail design applies the right amount of flotation to the weight that’s concentrated in the back. A near-horizontal floating position and gravity center in the back creates superior action response and generates continuous quick turns within a short moving distance.
- Heaviest tungsten weight: The heaviest tungsten ball is placed in the back of the body. This produces remarkable casting distance. Weight concentrated in the back means the lure is less likely to bounce off of and more likely to hook the bass.
- Rattle sound: The low rumble of the tungsten ball and the high timbre of the steel ball create a piercing rattle that appeals to and attracts fish across a wide expanse.
- Feather hooks: The feathers help support light and short bites. By creating resistance, feather hooks add sharpness to quick turn actions.